Friday, July 11, 2014

Copper Chefs - Habanero Pork Ribs

Copper Chefs Food Truck Houston TX
Truck: Copper Chefs
Location: Houston Food Park, 1504 St. Emanuel
Date: July 11, 2014
Twitter: https://twitter.com/copperchefs

Copper Chefs Food Truck Habanero Pork Ribs
Habanero Pork Ribs - $12

You get 3 smoked ribs finished with a habanero BBQ sauce. The sauce does not have a lot of heat but still a nice habanero flavor. Hanaberos are some of the hottest chilies but a deft hand can mellow them and deliver the flavor but not a lot of heat like this. That's the good news here. The bad news is my ribs were over done and well dry. I mean like getting close to jerky dry. The meat came of the bone clean like it should, but it was just chewy dry. The fries were good and topped with a spicy creamy sauce. I'm hoping these ribs are a fluke, my first experience with Copper Chefs was so good I won't give up on them. Synopsis: Disappointed.
Copper Chefs Food Truck Menu


No comments:

Post a Comment