Sunday, December 8, 2013

Katmania - Meat Lovers Crepe

Katmania Crepes, Houston TX
Truck: Katamania
Location: Houston Food Park, 1504 St. Emanuel
Date: December 4, 2013

Katmania Crepes Meat Lovers Crepe
Meat Lovers Crepe - $6.75

A large 16 inch crepe filled with lots of ham, bacon, and sausage. Cream cheese completes the filling. A little mayonnaise over top completes the presentation. I had this for dinner and a single crepe is enough for a light meal. The crepe was done perfectly, a perfect golden brown. My only complaint is this is Houston, we crave something edgier. Maybe chipotle mayo on top, or cilantro pecan pesto inside? Just some ideas for a way to make something "safe" into something on the edge. These crepes are technically very good, but wow me with something interesting on the inside. Synopsis: Crepes are not just for dessert.


Katmania Crepes Menu

2 comments:

  1. The person attending misunderstood my order and gave me the wrong crepe, when I told them they did nothing to fix it. Very poor attention, crepes are very small. Also they dont come with all the ingredients that the menu says. I do not reccomend this food truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This's the amazing Katmania crepes I lovet is.My favorit is "Chiken and avocado" and "Katmania crepes"

    ReplyDelete