Monday, March 18, 2013

The Waffle Bus - Smoked Salmon Waffle



Truck: The Waffle Bus
Location, The University of Houston
Date: March 18, 2013
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheWaffleBus
Website: http://www.thewafflebus.com/





Smoked Salmon Waffle ($8)

A very good crispy waffle folded over (waffle taco?) with a good portion of baby spinach, fresh tomatoes and a reasonable slice of smoked and peppered salmon. The lemon caper cream cheese was tasty, but I could have used about twice as much, cream cheese and salmon go so well together. The menu lists a balsamic drizzle but either it was very light or it got left off, I couldn't find it. Synopsis: A nice light sandwich that doesn't weight you down, ask for extra cheese.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, I have to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that's equally educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you may have strike the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding the issue is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my find for anything referring to this.
    car service airport
    Transportation Service to Galveston Cruise Terminal

    ReplyDelete